February’s Facebook campaign topic was “Applications” and stood to highlight some of the most common uses of metal and post frames. A conclusive breakdown is as follows:
- Storage: Garages, garden sheds, workshops…the options are endless!
- Agricultural: Most commonly refers to barns or equipment storage.
- Residential: A growing trend is post frame buildings for residences, hangout areas, man-caves, and she-sheds!
- Equestrian: Most commonly refers to horse enclosures with stables, running area, and grooming area.
- Residential: Perhaps the most common application of metal roofing and siding!
- Agricultural & Equestrian: Metal is used to give barns their signature look.
- ALL: Metal is the perfect material for any project and application type!
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic or roofing in general, please call 859-744-4475 or email Olivia@manseametal.com.