Position is based in Winchester, Kentucky
Stop by 925 Rolling Hills Lane, Winchester for an on-the-spot interview or call us at 859-744-4475.
About the Job:
As Post-Frame Crew Leader, your duties involve every part of the construction process for post-frame projects. You will work closely with a 4-5 man crew to deliver completed projects on budget, on time and with a high standard of quality.
We are seeking a high-energy, highly motivated individual who can communicate effectively in pressure situations and make critical decisions to complete their projects on time and on budget. Our Post Frame Crew Leaders are eligible for excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision, after 90 days.
- Supervise and work alongside a 4-5 man crew
- Oversee the day to day progress of your assigned projects
- Plan, schedule and coordinate construction activities to meet deadlines
- Handle quality control
- High-school diploma/GED
- At least 2 years of post-frame (pole-barn) construction experience
- Capable of reading maps/directions or use GPS
- Construction management and problem solving
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Works well in high-pressure situations
- Extreme organizational skills
- Ability to work independently